IT systems and IT services will be out of operation on 19 - 20 November
AU's IT systems and IT services will be put out of operation shortly in the weekend 19 - 20 November 2016.
The updated plan for the service work which AU IT and AU Finance and Estates Project Development will perform from Saturday, 19 November at 00:01 to Sunday, 20 November at 23:59 is available below.
Throughout the weekend, it will be possible to use AV equipment locally in lecture theatres/classrooms, and work locally on computers – i.e. without being connected to central IT systems, shared drives, the video centre, AU’s network or the internet.
The following services and systems will be affected by service interruptions:
- From Saturday at midnight to Sunday at 18:00, the following services and systems will be affected by interruptions for short periods of time: Networks (wireless/wired), internet, WAYF, telephony and services which depend on these systems. It will be possible to use most IT services, but short service interruptions may occur.
- From 9:00 on Saturday to 18:00 on the same day at the latest, the following systems and services will be affected by interruptions: mit.au.dk, self-service (mit.au.dk), Navision and financial management systems, IDM, Sharepoint and Blackboard.
- From midnight Saturday to Sunday at 17:00, the following services and systems will be affected by interruptions: STADS, STADS Self Service, STADS VIP, EDDI and Videocenter.
- Sunday from 07:00 to 11:00: Interruptions of power supply in Building S (Fuglsangs Allé).
The following systems may be affected by service interruptions:
- Sunday from 07:00 to 16:00, the following may be affected by interruptions: Files on shared drives, websites and Blackboard.
See a detailed plan for the work at https://driftstatus.au.dk/Servicewindow/Details/18.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.